- Årets Bygge – The façade of the year 2015: Skanska has won a prestigious Swedish award with the project of cladding of the Malmö Live multifunctional building.
- Construction of the year 2016: the Foundation for the development of Architecture and Civil Engineering in coordination with the BIM Expert Board commended Skanska for complexity of using information modelling system at Corso Court in the BIM category.
- ŘSD (Road and Motorway Directorate) award for for completing the R35 estacade at Opatovice 2016
- The safest construction site of the year 2016 in EU: Skanska awarded by the Společná vize association for the project of commercial building Five in Prague.
- Office building project of the year 2016: Skanska won the award for the office building Corso Court in Prague in CEE Investment & Green Building Awards.
- Green Building of the year 2016: Skanska was awarded by CIJmagazine as RealGreen project of the year in CEEQA Awards and ESSA.
- Best of Realty 2016: Skanska was awarded for residential project U Cukrovaru in a category of residential projects in a smaller scope.
TOP Responsible Company 2015
TOP Responsible Large Company 2015: Skanska has won the main price for longterm support and development of green building. Specifically for emphasis on Health and Safety in the form of increased standard – usage of googles and gloves, environment protection and work with the community through the volunteering programme for employees called Give a Hand.
Skanska has won the bronze certificate for the coordination of the whole life cycle of constructuion and application of the principles of the circulating economy with the help of BIM (Building Information Modeling).
Longterm contribution in the field of social responsibility 2015: Skanska was awarded for sustainable approach in construction industry.
Top building company 2015: Skanska won 3rd place in the competition held on the Meeting of the leaders of the Czech construction industry.
Two of our buildings earned honourable mention for the contribution to the development of "green building" in the Czech Republic from the Czech Board for Green Building. The first award was granted for the certification of the Open Garden where the SBTool system was used and the second for the design and realization of a commercial interior with the environmental certification LEED Platinum in the City Green Court building.
Skanska is the first large building company with a certified Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) study in the Czech Republic.
Personality of architecture and construction 2017, Magdaléna Dobišová, Chief Officer Ethics, D&I. was granted ASB magazine and TREND weekly award in a public vote
ESAA Leading Green Building of the Year 2015 award within the CIJ Awards
RealGreen Building of the Year 2015 award within the CEEQA Awards
Skanska SK a.s. awards – Via Bona 2015 – a special award INSPIRATIONAL PROJECT – in the Promoter of Volunteering category