Who we are
Skanska Reality a.s. has been active in the residential development segment on the Czech market for many years and is one of the four largest developers on the Prague market. In Prague alone, we have built over 8,000 new homes for nearly 21,000 people. We are a leader in the area of passive and low-energy apartment construction in the Czech Republic
In 2014, Skanska Reality a.s. became a separate company operating directly under the Sweden-based parent company Skanska AB.
What we do
Based on the needs and lifestyles of our clients, Skanska develops modern homes with well-thought out floor plans in attractive and sustainable areas. Our core skills include:
- Finding and choosing the location
- Planning and designing new housing construction projects
- Marketing and sales of homes through our real estate agency, Skanska Home Center
All our sales offers are presented at Skanska Home Center
Our sales office, Skanska Home Center in Prague, Karlín, is a one-stop shop for clients looking to purchase a home; from the first contact with a real estate agent, to discussions about layout modifications and changes in equipment of the new home. To help our clients further, we offer consultation with an interior designer.
Our exclusive partner HypoSka s.r.o. provides a complete service associated with the purchase of real estate in cooperation with all bank houses that provide mortgage products. On top of this, we offer a 12-month extended warranty period for all our homes.
How we add value
We improve people's lives. People spend a lot of time at home and we can make a difference in their everyday life. We offer a safe place to live, in a home with functional, sustainable solutions and low maintenance. The ease and comfort in the new home give our customers free time for the activities they enjoy.
Recent project highlights
- Our apartment houses Milíčovský háj in Prague, are highly energy efficient and fulfil all the requirements for receiving subsidies from the "Green Savings" program (Zelena usporam)
- Botanica Residential Quarter in Prague, is a luxury residential community surrounded by green areas, offering smaller apartments for singles and couples along with larger family-size apartments and semi-detached single family homes.
- Apartment house Pod Vodárenskou věží , Prague, is an elegant smaller residential building in a great location. All units feature high-end materials and finishes and very attractive floor plans with plenty of space and a focus on practicality.
Where we are
The Skanska Home Center is located in the Corso Court building, just minutes from the Krizikova metro station B.