Skanska a.s. has the Integrated Management System - IMS, which lies in a suitable and efficient system integration and management:
• Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2009 (QMS)
• Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001:2005 (EMS)
• OHS management system according to OHSAS 18001:2008 (SMS)
• Information Security Management System to ISO / IEC 27001:2006 (ISMS)
• Energy system management to EN 16001:2010 (EnMS).
Integrated management system is fully documented, with built-in control mechanisms and feedbacks, including tools for further improvement.
The Integrated Management System enables not only provide the best quality of work performed and satisfaction of customer requirements and compliance with all rules of work safety and minimize environmental impacts during the implementation of all defined processes in society.
Integrated management system is implemented throughout the company Skanska a.s.
Integrated management system is regularly reviewed by an independent third party (accredited certification bodies) Stavcert Praha, spol. with r.o. and VÚPS, certification company.